We held our third OSUM meeting of the year on February 14th, 2009. Unfortunately, due to the combination of new snow, a drastic drop in temperature, and the holiday, attendance was not very high. Still, it was a very productive meeting.
February 14, 2009 – Meeting Minutes
- Attendance taken: Ryan, Mike, Travers, Derek, Ashley, Elsie
- Officer Positions
- Treasurer – Still open
- Secretary – Still open
- Minister of OSUM (membership and recruitment) – Derek
- Procurement Officer – Travers Buda
- Java Modules
- Tabled until next meeting
- Other Business
- Moved the March 21st meeting to Wednesday, March 25th at 6:00pm
- Decided we should try to make an OSUM Day sometime, and give everyone a hands-on demonstration of installing an OpenSolaris server and setting everything up on it. It should be on a Wednesday from 4pm to 8pm, or sometime similar.
- Closed Meeting
- Talked about NetBeans Web Services